Terms of Service
This website is operated by Sim Win Liang. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Sim Win Liang. Sim Win Liang offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We try to make sure that all information on the Sim Win Liang website, including descriptions of our goods and listed prices, are accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes do happen. We will try to resolve all errors in information on the Sim Win Liang website as soon as reasonably possible and if we think that such an error has affected your order we will try to let you know.
- We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices and Promotions for our products are subject to change without any prior notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. You should take particular note that:
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate. For an accurate description of any item and details of what is included with the item, you need to read the corresponding written description.
- The sizes and shapes of the goods may differ in real life from how they appear on your screen. We provide accurate dimensions and measurements in the descriptions of the goods and it is your responsibility to check that the actual size of each item is suitable for your purpose in real life.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
PLACING YOUR ORDER
- Your order constitutes an offer to purchase goods from us. Where you order more than one item your order comprises a series of offers for each item individually.
- The Order Confirmation webpage and email lay out the final details of your order which you have submitted to Sim Win Liang. Please take note when placing your order, as you will be unable to add to or amend your order after we send the Order Confirmation email.
- The Order Confirmation contains details of the goods you have ordered, the total cost of the order including delivery, and an order number. The Order Confirmation email also constitutes the tax receipt for your goods. You should save a copy of the Order Confirmation email, this Terms of Service and the Return Policy. You will need to refer to these details when contacting us about your order.
- Please note that the Order Confirmation is simply an acknowledgement that your order has been received by Sim Win Liang. It does not indicate that we have accepted your order and does not form a binding contract.
- Acceptance of your order will take place only when we deliver your order to you. Until we so, no binding contract will have been formed between you and us.
- In the case of customized order through email or phone (such as industrial storage solutions), acceptance of your order takes place at the point at which we confirm a delivery appointment for the customized order. Please be aware that different cancellation rights apply to customized orders, see our Return Policy for more details.
- Although we hope to be able to supply all goods ordered, we reserve the right, at our discretion and without the need to give reasons, not to accept any offer at any time before it has been accepted. Should we refuse your order we will notify you as soon as reasonably possible.
- Products and Services herein remain the property of SIM WIN LIANG PTE LTD until full payment has been received by us.
- You can pay for your goods through Sim Win Liang website using credit card payment. Credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard and AMEX are accepted on the Sim Win Liang website. We are not responsible for the errors, acts and omissions of the credit card companies.
- In the case of customized order through email or phone (such as industrial storage solutions), you can pay for your goods in cash or cheque upon delivery.
- We will take payment from your card at the time you place your order. We will contact you if we have any problems taking payment from the card details you provide during the order process. Taking payment does not mean we have accepted your order and, in the event of us not accepting your order, a full refund will be given as soon as reasonably possible (and in any event within 30 days of us advising you that your order has not been accepted).
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices shown at Sim Win Liang are inclusive of GST and other applicable taxes. The prices shown do not include the delivery fee, which will be added to your total order price upon checkout. The only exceptions to this are customized orders through email or phone, where the delivery fee is included in the price.
- Except where otherwise set out in these Terms of Service, the price payable by you for the goods is the price given by Sim Win Liang at the time you place your order.
- In most cases the delivery fee payable by you for your order will be that which is given by Sim Win Liang at the time you place your order. The delivery fee is calculated according to your choice of delivery mode. For more details on the delivery fees, please visit our FAQ. However, you agree that we may charge additional or increase the delivery fee if your order requires multiple deliveries, or if the value of your order or quantity or size of the goods to be delivered is such that we reasonably consider that it is appropriate for us to recover (or partially recover) our additional expenses in delivering the goods to you. We will always notify you in advance of any change to the delivery fee, and if you do not wish to continue with your order and pay the amended delivery fee you may cancel your order and receive a full refund.
- Whilst we try to ensure that all the prices on Sim Win Liang are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible. You will then be given the option of re-confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order.
- If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you by email.
- If you decide to cancel your order after we have informed you of a pricing error and you have already paid for the goods, we will give you a full refund as soon as reasonably possible (and in any event within thirty (30) days of cancellation).
- The Order Confirmation email will indicate an estimated delivery date for your goods.
- We will call you to confirm a delivery appointment, then send you a separate Delivery Confirmation email. This will confirm the planned delivery date and estimated delivery time.
- You agree to make sure that you will be available to accept delivery of the goods on the delivery date. If you will not be available, please request a different delivery date as soon as possible and, in any event, no later than 48 hours before the planned delivery date. You can submit your request by contacting us at 65-62966692.
- We will attempt to call you or send you an SMS reminder of your delivery on the day of delivery using mobile number that you have provided during the order process.
Delivery will take place at the delivery address specified by you during the order process, and will be subject to the following conditions:
- The delivery address specified for delivery must be in Singapore.
- Although we allow you to specify a different delivery address from your billing address, you are solely responsible for ensuring that we are able to make delivery to this address and that you are available to accept delivery at this address on the delivery date;
- Please check the measurements of the goods you are buying to make sure there is enough space at the delivery address for delivery to take place. This includes checking that there is suitable access to the delivery address;
- If delivery cannot be made due to the nature of the premises, because there is insufficient access or for any reason that is not within our reasonable control (including your absence at the time of delivery), you agree to pay an administration fee for re-arranging the delivery and the re-delivery itself. We will inform you of the cost of these fees as soon as reasonably practicable, and you will have the option of reconfirming your order including the additional fees, or cancelling your order (except in the case of made to order goods, which cannot be cancelled after the Delivery Advice email has been sent). If you cancel your order we will refund the purchase price of the goods, but you agree that we may retain your original delivery fee in compensation for the time and expenses incurred for the failed delivery.
- On delivery, the delivery document must be signed by you to confirm that the delivery has taken place. This will not affect your legal right to notify us at a later date if you subsequently find a defect in your goods. If you refuse to sign the delivery document, this will be taken as a refusal to accept the delivery.
- Once the goods have been delivered to you, you become the owner of those goods and from that point they will be at your risk. This means you will be liable for any subsequent damage, loss or destruction.
- If you are not personally available to accept delivery, you may appoint a representative to do so in your place. The representative must be an adult capable of receiving delivery on your behalf, and you agree that we will be entitled to rely on the representative's instructions as if they were your own.
- Where delivery is being made, we will use our reasonable endeavors to deliver goods to your chosen location within the delivery address, provided it is safe and practical to do so, and subject to the following conditions:
- You agree to give us in advance as much detail as possible about particular features of the delivery address to help ensure the delivery can take place. Please tell us, for instance, whether there will be restricted access or parking for our truck, which floor the items are to be delivered to, and whether there are narrow doors or twisting staircases. You can give us this information during our call to you to confirm a delivery appointment or by calling 62966692.
- It is important to check that all staircases and lifts providing access are suitable. In the event that our products cannot fit your lift and you want us to carry them to your address by stairs, an additional labor charge of $10.70 (inclusive of GST) per floor/level will be incurred by you.
- If our representative reasonably considers that delivery to the room of your choice is likely to cause damage to the goods or to your property, they will inform you and record this concern on the delivery document. You may accept delivery in spite of such concern but we will not be liable for any damage caused to the goods or your property as a consequence of us attempting delivery on your instructions (provided that reasonable care is taken in delivering the goods).
- In the event that we are unable to maneuver our racks into the room of your choice, due to narrow walkway or corridor, and you request a change in size or a cancellation of order, a delivery penalty of $32.10 (inclusive of GST) will be incurred by you.
- On delivery you will be required to check the condition of the packaging and whether the correct number of products have been delivered. If there is obvious damage or items are missing or incorrect, you should record this on the delivery document. Missing items will be re-ordered and defective/incorrect products will be returned and, subject to our Return Policy, replaced and delivered free of charge. You must let us know about any damaged, missing and/or incorrect goods within 7 days after delivery.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER AND RETURNING GOODS
- Customized orders made out of Sim Win Liang website, for example industrial storage solutions, cannot be cancelled after the Delivery Confirmation email has been sent. Once these products have been delivered they can only be returned for a full refund if the goods were mis-described, or are not of satisfactory quality and we cannot remedy the fault to your reasonable satisfaction.
- You may cancel your order at any time, by calling us at 65-62966692, up until we accept your order in accordance with Section Order Acceptance of this Terms of Service.
- After delivery, we provide a 7 day return period, allowing you to request for an exchange or full credit refund on our products. You can apply the return policy to all or part of the contract. You agree to take reasonable care of the products and to return all unwanted products to us. Please read our Return Policy for more information about our 7 day return period, cancelling your order and returning the goods.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
SECTION 7 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 8 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 9 - PROHIBITED USES
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 10 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall Sim Win Liang, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 11 - TERMINATION
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 12 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 13 - GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
SECTION 14 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 15 - CONTACT INFORMATION
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com